Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tumbler






Jonah is a crazy roller! He will be 6 months on the 23rd and I can't believe it! He's doing so well and sleeps 8-9 hours every night. If I could only get to bed at 7:00 then I would get some pretty good sleep :) Aunt Miranda watches him while I go to work and they seem to have lots of fun together. Daddy also watches him 2 days and they have fun too. I think I'm going to get some pictures taken of him at JcPenney or something close to his 6 month birthday.

2 comments:

LaBountys said...

oh he is so freaking cute. i know you are told this all the time but he looks so much like both of you it's freaky.

and by the way, tag

Rob and Shelly said...

He is seriously the cutest thing ever. I only hope that when I have kids they are half as cute as him! I hope to see him in person again soon!