Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tickle tickle!



Jonah is pretty much the best thing ever! I carry a picture of him with me when I'm at work because I can't help but smile when I see him :) Here he is trying to tickle my foot through the chair. In case you didn't know, I have the most ticklish feet on the planet and I often threaten to kill Noah if he tries to tickle them. It seems Jonah inherited this disorder from me as well. He's pretty much a professional crawler now and has pulled himself up a few times! Noah and I started a bet as to when he'll start walking. I say 10 months, Noah says 10.5, any takers?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I say 12 months.

our little family said...

I second that, at least 12 months. He has a lot of baby chunk to carry around! Too cute!

LaBountys said...

I say 11.25 months. And I don't see this tickling you claim...I see the poor kid closing his eyes and about to pass out from your foot stink