Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lowe Reunion-Narrated by Jonah Lowe

Ok, I'm ready! Let's go have some fun at the Lowe reunion in Toquerville, UT!
First, my Mommy and Daddy have to stop at the beautiful temple in St. George.


What a pretty rose!

Here I am sitting with aunt Darlene and Grandpa.

Cousing Candy is teaching me how to wave!


Here we are at the park in Toquerville!

I love my Daddy! He's the best!


I love mommy too!



Uncle Ken Ken took me down by the creek to play

My mommy and daddy love each other! Cousin Candy helps take care of me a lot, I really think the Super 8 bed spreads are beautiful.


Here I am with Daddy, uncle Ken Ken, uncle Ronnie, and Hyrum stealing pecans and apricots off the ground. My mommy said they're yummy (I'm still too little to eat them)



This is Red Cliffs. We went on a hike here with everybody


Here I am!


My stroller couldn't make it through this part


Here's a picture of my baby booty crack!

Ever been to a restaurant in UT on Sunday? As you can see from the expression on my face, I was so surprised to be the only ones in there!


I love Uncle Charlie! He's everybody's favorite uncle.


Ok, time to go home!

1 comment:

LaBountys said...

Looks like you guys had fun! But I'm glad Jonah told me that was a picture of his booty butt crack becuase I thought it was just an uncomfortable close up of Noah's "area."

PS, Jonah is so freakin cute