Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just trying to build suspense....

Soooo, I decided I was too didn't have time to update my blog and facebook so I would just post pics to facebook.  I realized a year later that not everyone has facebook and so thanks to those people...I'm updating our blog.  :)  So here's what's going on...in case you don't know:

Noah: Graduated from NAU in May and is working at GEICO.  We're happy he was able to find a job in Tucson with a good company.  He is in the Supervisor Leadership Program and currently works 3:45-Midnight, woo hoo! 

Jeannette: Still working at Comcast as the Retail Account Executive, enjoying my job for the most part.  6 months pregnant with baby #2, first girl.  Open to any name suggestions. 

Jonah: Obsessed with Toy Story, reading books, doing puzzles, eating grapes, and being a smart, funny, happy, "energetic" 2 year old.  He turned 2 last month.  






These pics are from the pumpkin patch/halloween.

1 comment:

The Laytons said...

That's me! I am the one without facebook! Thanks for the pics. Miss you guys!