Monday, December 6, 2010

Good Times

 Bailey, Maddison, Caleb, and Mason came over to play in the Buzz sleeping bag :)
 Jonah likes to not take a nap and then fall asleep in the car later.
 Here we are at Shannon's dance recital.  Jonah asked if we could go again a couple times :)
 Decorating the Christmas tree!
 I stand corrected, sometimes he does take a nap.  He was sooooo out of it.  I was taking flash photos, had the blinds open, this was after sleeping for 3 hours too, ha ha.
 He wanted to wear Papa's tie and my shoes. 
 ONE Hershey's kiss made this mess, hence the reason I gave it to him in his high-chair, ha ha.
Just playing inside with the gloves and hat on.

2 comments:

LaBountys said...

LOVE the hershey kiss face! Amazing what one kiss can do.

The Lowe Family said...

Ha ha! I was trying to take the picture without him noticing me because I wanted to capture his "zombie" face.