Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1 Month till Baby!

Wow, I can't believe we're going to have a new little lady in our home in only 1 month!  I have mixed emotions of excitement and anxiety (probably more of the latter) :)  Jonah seems to be excited but we'll see when I actually come home from the hospital.  He likes to give "baby wooby" (Ruby), aka my belly kisses and pinches and even squirted her with some of his bath toys tonight.  We've been working on potty training and he's doing awesome, but everyone tells me they "slide back" after a baby is born, so we'll just have to see what happens I guess.  Noah's doing really well at GEICO, I'm so proud of him for being such a super-stud.  PS, in case you didn't know he's the best husband/father ever.  I tell him that all the time so he already knows it too.  We're hoping to know by this summer if we'll be moving or not, we're considering moving closer to Noah's work because it's an hour drive each way for him.  I hear it's not fun.  Here are some pics of what we've been up to this month...

 Jonah drew this giraffe!
 Headlamp, that's all I have to say....
 Lowe Family!  Christmas Eve/My Dad's Bday Party
 Jonah with Grandpa John on Christmas

Riding his new scooter from Uncle Micah!

We had a fun-filled December and got to see lots of family on and around Christmas.  I was sick over New Year's so we didn't make it to my parent's New Year's party which was sad but I had a week off of work and was a sloth the whole time which was pretty awesome.  I'm so grateful for my family and grateful for the time of year we have to reflect on our Savior's birth.  I'm so grateful for Jesus and his love for me, it gives my life purpose!  


So January is "get ready for baby month"....whatever that means.  Eat lots of cinnamon rolls??  I've got that down.  Well hopefully my next post will be with pictures of her!  (one year from now....ha ha)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I was just thinking the same thing...the next post will have pictures of Ruby (at her first day of kindergarten).

What? Jus' sayin is all.